Hello ppl, it's SeanJohn McCloud checkin in from the Blackberry. Today's lesson is about, naw I'm just kidding lol even though you will learn something from this post. It's a playoff weekend once again, so you know what that means...Yep I was parked in front of the big screen all day seeing who will advance next. I mean today wasn't the big day, tomorrow is when the good old Iggles play, but I am a big football fan so I watch all the games. Shout out to the Cardinals who handled biz like I thought they would.
Now onto other matters some friends of mine saw the Unborn this weekend and said it was trash. Now I don't want to be bias I mean I do work for the distribution company of the movie Rogue Pictures (owned by Universal Pictures). I mean I don't want to believe this movie is bad but hey it is possible. The trailer is really good and captivating, as it should be. That is the actual job of a trailer to get the audience interested enough in the movie to spend that $10 on it. So hey maybe the trailer contains the best parts of the movie. One movie that I hope is not like that is Notorious.
To be honest when I heard they were making a movie about Biggie I thought it was dumb. I mean I didn't think the idea was dumb but I thought they wouldn't b able to pull it off properly. When I heard Derek Luke was playing Diddy I thought it would be even worse. But when I saw the trailer I was impressed. Again it could be that the trailer is doing it's job making the consumer want to see the whole movie. I think it got me, the Diddy casting (and Angela Bassett as Voletta Wallace, she has no accent, smh) it looks good. I watched a Biggie documentary the other day and it was perfectly timed. It made me want to see Notorious right then. So here is my endorsement for Notorious even thought I work Universal Pictures.
This is a short post ppl just so you know I'm still here. Definitely check out the Eagles beat the Giants in a dogfight. Also when you get a moment check out my man K'NAAN, you'll definitely hear more from him soon, that ABC's track is hot. Also look out for me world, I'ma do some traveling this week in the great city of Philadelphia so hey you might just see me. Also you definitely have to be at the 941 Theater this Thursday for the Flight of the Choncords party check out the previous post for details.
Goodnite world and watch me as a I Advertise the World...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment